PINOY GAMERZ IS HERE !!
REGISTER NOW !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PINOY GAMERZ

WELCOME THIS SITE !!
PINOY GAMERZ IS HERE !!
REGISTER NOW !!

PINOY GAMERZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Pinoy Gamerz

SoldierFront V.I.P Hack ... Click Here !!

Tutorial C++ How to Make Rapid Fire h4ck

[PG]Times
    [PG]Times

Tutorial C++ How to Make Rapid Fire h4ck Empty Tutorial C++ How to Make Rapid Fire h4ck

Post by [PG]Times Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:14 pm

Template to work with can be found in the attachments "DirectX chams + Rapid fire h4ck tut.zip"

Here is a very simple tutorial on how to write rapid fire code, this can work for almost any game, but at the same time it isn't as powerful as game specific rapid fire e.g. memory editing the time between shots. Also I speak about the issue some people have been having with this Direct-X wrapper .

Note: checking this video's comments on youtube will give you a pretty interesting argument between two members clear.png.

Thats it, very simple and will work on almost all games, download the full source from the attachments "DirectX AUTOFIRE COMPLETE.zip" and if this doesnt work for a random game then not much I can do, but it should work on most. Otherwise if your still having problems then post Here.

DirectX chams + Rapid fire h4ck file:http://guidedhacking....load&fileid=28

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:08 am